Want drilled? why yes! To get into the Drill position, the women lies on her back and pulls her legs far back. The man then mounts high from above. Although it is very similar to the Missionary position, the raised legs make a significant improvement in the penetration angle as well as the intimacy of the position nad the viewing angle, making it a good first step for improving the sometimes monotonous starting position.
It is possible in this position to excite the G-Spot with practive and does provide access for the women to touch herself or the mans shaft or balls.
1. “I’m proud to see his penis 25 foot tall. It’s great. It’s big. It’s nice. Massive. If I looked like that I’d walk down the street in my panties too.” — Victoria Beckham on David Beckham’s penis 2. “I love Ewan McGregor. He’s got a beautiful penis! I’m like: ‘Yeah, man, uncircumcised!’ That’s nice.” — Rosario Dawson 3. “He unzipped his pants and an Evian bottle fell out. It was insane!” —Janice Dickinson, in reference to Liam Neeson 4. “Does size matter? “Yes. My rabbi sister is going to kill me about this, but even she said that if her husband didn’t have a big dick they would just be friends, she would have never given him a chance but his big dick gave her some time to warm up to him. Next question.” — Sarah Silverman 5. “This dude named Michael used to ride motorcycles… Dick bigger than a tower, I ain’t talking bout Eiffel’s.” — Nicki Minaj, ‘Anaconda’ 6. “I think women are beautiful, I’ve had a lot of fun with women, and I’m not ashamed of it....
Comments
Post a Comment